A look through the lens...
Capturing memories that last a lifetime is the most magical part of photography; and you need to feel happy and comfortable with your photographer to enable that.
So, let’s get to know each other.
I’ll go first….
Hi, I'm Lenny!
I am a firm believer that good photography comes from the heart. A good picture is a time machine,
it transports you back to a moment in time, it brings back a feeling of warmth, happiness, or
emotion of how you felt. It captures who you really are and what you see.
I am on a mission to show people that wedding photography can be so much more than staged,
awkward, and unnatural photos. Getting married to the one you love is one of the most personal,
emotional, intimate events in your life, and it deserves to be shown in the same way.
You don’t need to be a supermodel to achieve breathtaking photos - you just need to relax, be you
and trust me.
I fell in love with photography when I bought my first camera for the charity activities I was involved
in as I wanted to present us in the best possible light with quality pictures. I later found out that my
great-grandfather was an amazing photographer for a newspaper – the ‘photography bug’ was
obviously in my blood before I knew it! I have many of his old cameras, something I really treasure.
As a destination photographer, I love travelling, getting to know new places and people, food, my
family, friends and sailing - I love to feel free! I create my own reality and my own happiness; I
believe in the power of positive thinking and living in the NOW. You cannot change yesterday, you
don’t know what comes tomorrow, but you can work on today.
A few quick facts about me:
- I am a minimalist. There's beauty in simplicity
- I am a dreamer
- I’m Czech, and have lived in Germany, the UK and Sweden
- I love to capture love, beauty, connection, passion, and fun
- I love to travel and discover new places while photographing couples around the world
- I love to be in good motivational and inspirational company. I cut off energy vampires
- I cannot deal with dark afternoons, as soon as it’s dark I sleep
- You will cry, I will cry with you
- I fell in love with my project @lookslikewedding workshops and can’t get enough
- I love board games, good food and drinks, enjoying the current moment with the people I love.
- I’m very social but don’t like to be the centre of attention. I talk to everyone in any country, shop, train, plane…
Thank you for taking the time to get to know me, I want to find out more about you too, let's chat!
Lenny’s Bible to great photography
- Don’t look at the camera – be yourself, have fun and forget I’m there!
- You’re never in my way – I’m there when you need me to reassure you, to have fun with it and enjoy the experience, but I also blend into the background, capturing those special moments when you and your guests least expect it.
- Always real photography – No awkward poses here! I create fun, candid, timeless photos that capture the true authenticity of the moment.
“Lenny is very talented, reliable and professional. She attended our wedding on time and made us feel at ease throughout the ceremony. We are very happy with the quality of her work. You can tell she is a very passionate photographer. Can't recommend her enough!”